Farmhouse Tree Topper Bow
This project only cost $3 to make!
Farmhouse tree topper bow. But the outcome of this truck came out so darn cute. Only 1 available and it's in 2 people's carts. This rustic decorative bow is created with 3 different ribbons.
The bow measures 12 wide. This beautiful 13” tree topper with sequin beaded detail adds just the right amount of glitz and glam to any look, whether your style is more rustic, modern or traditional. Gift bow set of 2 large bows.
I haven't yet roped mr diy into hanging the exterior lights, but. Since the ribbon is wired, it holds quite well and looks tidy. 2.5 wide red & black buffalo plaid ribbon, 2.5 red & black buffalo plaid christmas trees ribbon, and a 2.5 farmhouse winter scene on burlap ribbon.
Cut the end that will be dangling down over you tree on an angle for a nice finished look. Remove the bow and tinsel from the top of both. Ribbon is 2 1/2” wide & wired to make it easy to retain the shape.
Greens or berries of your choice optional; <p dir=ltr>*this is a handmade tree topper bow made with 2 wired ribbons. To secure my streamers, i just wrapped the top few inches of each right around the top of my tree.
79 5% coupon applied at checkout save 5% with coupon Amazon coyote_sc boerne burlap designs. It has 4 tails longest being 15 long.
- Diy Wedding Dress Shadow Box
- Diy Wedding Decorations From Dollar Tree
- Diy Wreath Kit Uk
- Diy Wedding Backdrops Ideas
- Diy Wet Kitten Food
- Diy Wedding Invitation Envelope
- Diy Wedding Invitations Cricut
- Easy Diy Christmas Decorations Outdoor
- Diy Wedding Bouquet Kits
- Diy Wet Wipes Dispenser
- Diy Wooden Snowman Ornaments
- Diy Wedding Garland Ideas
- Diy Work Wreath Form
- Diy Wedding Planner Book
- Diy Wooden Furniture Legs
- Easy Diy Christmas Decorations Ideas
- Diy Wedding Decorations Uk
- Diy Wedding Backdrop Fabric
- Diy Wedding Centerpieces Candles
- Diy Wood Planter Box Plans